11/6/11

Beck and Ant

Yes indeedy, I'm back already! Who'da thunk it, 3 blogs this week (desperately trying to catch up and fill you all in on a fabulous wedding season!). 

This wedding took us up to Toowoomba, to capture two fantastic hairdressers unite in holy matrimony. I met Beck at a wedding about a year ago, while she was doing hair for another one of my beautiful brides. And today didn't start so differently to that, with Beck doing all the hair for her bridesmaids, flowergirls and mother! What a champion! On her own wedding day she managed to whip up a storm and glam the girls up for the big day. Pretty impressive!

Meanwhile, when we rocked up to capture Ant and the boys doin' their thang, my assistant Phil realised that Ant used to cut his hair back when he was in high-school! What a teency world we live in. 

We had so much fun with these guys, and there were smiles and tears a plenty. And at the end of such a fine day, with such beautiful people so deeply in love, I couldn't help but think to myself while we headed back down the range...

... I need a haircut.


1 comment: