8/19/11

Dayle & Lindsey

Whenever I'm getting prepped to do a wedding, I always feel a little bit nervous. I want to make sure I do not only the absolute best I can for the couple, but also the best ANYONE could have done. Never do I feel this pressure more than when you have a ridiculously good looking couple, getting married in a ridiculously picturesque setting. I have crazy dreams the night before, waking up in a sweating mess yelling "the gorgeous people are coming to get me!!!". 

Yet at the end of every wedding I realise it was foolish to feel nervous, as it's not really about me. It's not about how well I can set up a shot, or make people laugh; it's about the fabulous couple who've invited me to spend a day in their lives. Not just A day, but THE day. They let me come along for the ride, and all I have to do is be myself, and let them be themselves, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Congratulations Dayle and Lindsey, my life feels a little bit richer for having you both in it. It was an absolute pleasure.







No comments:

Post a Comment